Save time and avoid the hassle of scouring the Internet
for videos or other content to enhance lessons. Use Learn360, a vetted, easy-to-use media library that is correlated to standards, organized for educators, and full of K–12 content from the industry’s top producers.
Learn360 was created with school budgets in mind, making it a sustain-able resource year after year.
Try Learn360 today to see why schools are switching to Learn360, which serves more than 2.7 million students in 7,000+ schools across the country and remains the #1 choice for Canadian schools and districts!
New Content Added Regularly
Learn360’s acquisitions team is always adding exciting new video content to the platform. New videos are automatically added at no additional charge as soon as we get them, ensuring that your subscription will always be fresh, convenient, and timely. New titles are added nightly, and administrators receive a monthly notification email.
Easy to Use, Easy to Integrate
Thousands of predefined video clips make it easy to find specific pieces of content quickly. Users can also create their own unique custom segments, which can then be added to a playlist or embedded into a secure website or Learning Management System.
All of our streaming videos have captioning and searchable, interactive transcripts, ensuring that the widest audience possible has access to the full range of video content in the subscription. The ability to search not just within the interactive transcripts, but across the full transcripts of all the titles in your account, also provides extremely targeted, specific results.
Learn360 features full language support through Google Translate. All descriptions, transcripts, and navigation can easily be translated into any of 100 world languages—from Afrikaans to Zulu, from Finnish to French—making our videos accessible to users no matter their desired language.
It’s easy to personalize your Learn360 streaming subscription and make it your own. Share, save, and organize videos and custom playlists that you’ve created. Set up a user profile and update your preferences and defaults to your liking. Create your own unique custom segments and add them to a playlist. Tag favorite videos and segments for later use.
Dynamic citations are available in MLA, Chicago, APA, and Harvard formats. Our full integration with EasyBib, NoodleTools, and RefWorks provides users with up-to-date citation creation as well as the ability to export citations directly to EasyBib, NoodleTools, or RefWorks. This allows users to create a bibliography under their EasyBib, NoodleTools, or RefWorks accounts and include the videos from their Learn360 subscription along with other references being used for a project or paper.
Administrative and Product Support
Account administrators have access to a robust administrative portal with invaluable benefits such as usage statistics, title/segment data, free MARC records, widgets and other usage boosters, title and collection status, a variety of admin tools, and more. All users have access to the enhanced product support center, with a wealth of help articles and tutorial videos, live help chat, sharing options, powerful page tools, and more. Webinars are available throughout the year.
Unlimited Access 24/7
Learn360 gives students and teachers instant access to outstanding documentaries, award-winning educational content from any location with Internet access, anytime they choose. All videos are iPad, PC, Mac, Android, mobile, and interactive whiteboard friendly. Learn360 supports both IP and proxy authentication.
Click here for an overview of the newly relaunched Learn360.
The ultimate streaming multimedia resource for the K–12
With an appealing new design, enhanced functionality, and an improved user experience, Learn360 is the ultimate streaming multimedia resource for the K–12 educational market—the complete district solution. Teachers, students, and parents can access more than 126,000 media resources on any Internet-enabled device, anytime, anywhere, and engaging content landing pages make it easy to find the wealth of videos, interactives, printables, audio content, and maps and flags. The entire site and all landing pages can be filtered by grade level (all grades, elementary, or middle/high) for targeted browsing.
Learn360’s enhanced, state-of-the-art platform makes it a powerful tool for flipped classrooms, blended instruction, project-based learning, and 1:1 environments. Its media resources are provided by more than 560 top educational content providers, and that number is continually growing. Learn360 currently serves more than 2.7 million students in 7,000+ schools across Canada.
- Vetted, safe, ad-free content
- Available 24/7—on-site or remote access
- Browse and filter entire site and all landing pages by grade ranges
- Engaging content landing pages make it easy to find the wealth of videos, interactives, printables, audio content, and maps and flags
- Fully responsive interface provides a seamless user experience on any type of device
- Browser-based—no special software or hardware needed
- More than 153,000 media resources across all subjects, including:
Interactive games and lessons
Student activities and worksheets
Audio and video speeches
Science diagrams and experiments
Maps and flags
- More than 1,300 interactives to help engage students and increase their understanding of key concepts
- Subjects include Career Development, Engineering & Technology, English/Language Arts, Health & Guidance, History, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Visual & Performing Arts, and World Languages, plus titles on teaching practices and professional development
- Add content to lesson plans and LMSs
- Downloadable content makes bandwidth issues irrelevant
- Exportable metadata makes it possible to integrate Learn360 content within any system
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly—will work on all tablets and smartphones
- All video content correlated to Common Core, national, state, provincial, IB, C3 Framework for Social Studies, College Board AP, AASL, national STEM, and Next Generation Science Standards as well as 21st Century Skills
- New content added regularly at no additional cost
- Easily create and share playlists—use premade clips, full videos, or custom segments to engage students
- Keyword tags for all content, linking to related material
- Share content to Google Classroom
- Save content directly to Google Drive
- Add a personalized video introduction to any playlist you create to provide an overview or give context to the videos in the playlist—perfect for distance learning and flipped classrooms!
- Dynamic citations in MLA, APA, Chicago, and Harvard formats, with EasyBib, NoodleTools, and RefWorks export functionality
- Option to add your own Custom Content or external video content from educational Web Channels
- Monthly calendar of key events and holidays for research suggestions and ideas
- A variety of integration options and partners, including Schoology, Canvas, itslearning, and D2L
- Captions and searchable, interactive transcripts for thousands of titles
- Free MARC records for video, audio, and interactive content
- Embed persistent and authenticated content links into leading discovery tools, social media platforms, and learning management systems
- Google Translate on all descriptions, transcripts, and navigation
- Customizable platform includes home page features, account preferences, school branding, and the ability to build your own sliders
- “Did You Mean?” search suggestions
- Read Aloud tool for text content
- Single sign-on (Clever, ClassLink, Edmodo, Microsoft, or Google), LDAP, and IP authentication
- Seamless LTI integration
- Google Sign-In allows users to easily access Learn360 with their Google credentials
- Comprehensive admin portal with COUNTER 4.0 reporting and SUSHI exporting
- Searchable Support Center with valuable help materials, how-to tips, tutorials, and live help chat.
“A multimedia resource for K–12…engaging, engrossing, and all-important these days…[Learn360 is] sure to impact 21st Century education.”
The ComputED Gazette
“With content for grades Pre-K through 12th, Learn360…is a priceless treasure trove of everything from live videos to science diagrams, music tracks and audio books….Learn360 provides plenty of multimedia content across the curriculum to engage, enrich, and excel….[Its] media resources are very high quality and professionally designed—an asset to libraries as well as classrooms….We are pleased to recommend this product.”
The ComputED Gazette
“We are truly impressed with the upgrades in Admin functionality…. [Learn360] has done an outstanding job of reinventing the service—not only the back-end but also with the upgrade in content.”
Gina Krainchich, Director of Educational Media Services, The Catholic Telemedia Network